Saturday, September 30, 2006






The general television in our apartment broke so we resorted to having a craft night. First, my roommate and I painted a little bit and then I decided to try making transparencies with scotch tape. I took parts from Khaled Hosseini's the Kite Runner and put them onto this little box that I am going to use to hold necklaces in, at for now until I find a better use for it.

Anyway, that particular book had some very powerful words in it and I couldn't help but pick out some good one and take them out of the book. Unfortunately, no one can borrow the book from me now that its missing words.

It was a fun technique and I'm definitely going to remember it in the future and try out using pictures and designs other than just text. I think it turned out pretty cool.

"A girl collapses on her bed writing words never read."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home