Friday, August 18, 2006




"Coffee Haiku"
My morning coffee...
Heart racing as it may be
Makes me act crazy

This was my first haiku for One Deep Breath. The theme was coffee and of course its the morning and thats exactly what I'm drinking. I can't write poetry and be serious about it but I was thinking of adding some poetry blogs into my new addictions because words are important to me and poetry is another form of expression so why not. Although I am worse than your average kindergardener when it comes to poetry, its still personally fun to me as long as I'm not taking it too seriously. When I get serious when I'm writing poetry I think too into it and it comes out terrible.




5 Comments:

Blogger susanlavonne said...

Terrific haiku and photo! Thanks for jumping in at OBD (and, yes, we do try to keep it fun :-)

11:31 AM  
Blogger Jennifer S. said...

yes, me too and you can't shut me up either! welcome to ODB :)

11:58 AM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

Welcome! This is just a terrific, fun, safe place :) More than one cup and this is me. Well done!

1:40 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

Yes, words should be fun, and yours definitely are!

Thanks for joining in and sharing :)

8:55 PM  
Blogger Crafty Green Poet said...

Your haiku captures the caffeine buzz so well!

12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home