Sunday, August 20, 2006

SUNDAY SCRIBBLINGS
LIVE OF PETS
PETE PIES MY BUNNY

He came home from the petshop
With me and one of my college roommates
This happened one random day last fall
I began to take full care of his dirty work
And the other roommates just liked to play
But he only lived in the dorm room with us
For about a week and a half
Which is longer than I thought
The rules clearly state "NO PETS, JUST FISH"
Then I moved him into a friends' apartment where he was
spoiled with love, constant attention, toys and his very own room.
So many people played with him and grew up to take so well to humans
No biting or scratching but he loves to dance around us and get pets
Its good that he has such huge ears
because rabbits express emotions with their ears
I've learned so much about rabbits in the past year
They're so much smarter than most people give them credit for
Pete has had such a fun life so far
And he's almost a year old, he's grown up so fast
We leave to go back to school in a week
And he'll see his friends that he misses so much
Wish us luck that he wont get caught in my new apartment
I know the rules clearly state "NO PETS, JUST FISH"
But, I already cant imagine life without him




For this week's Sunday Scribblings I must have rewritten it 4 times and each time my computer shut down. Very frustrating. Maybe next week's topic should be how much computers can be a waste of time. Well I had to write this week's topic out so fast so I just kept writing what came to my head next. Pete's such a great rabbit.

4 Comments:

Blogger gma said...

So adorable.

6:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a sweet bunny! I'm glad he's got a happy home.

8:54 PM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

Great bunny tale, he's precious :)

3:59 PM  
Blogger Rachel Grynberg said...

What a sweet bunny! I feel like I know him from how much you love him.

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home