Tuesday, August 22, 2006


On tour with his band

Breaks to play music with her

She inspires him...

One Deep Breath's haiku topic for this week is music. I found this picture of husband and wife couple, Shanti and Greg (Bouncing Souls), in Shanti's music myspace. At a lot of his shows, at least the ones I go to, and I try to go whenever they are in town, he is always thanking "his beautiful wife Shanti" for either being there or inspiring some of his music or helping him out, etc. Shanti plays music of her own. I love this picture of them playing piano together and the haiku that I wrote just relates to what I feel is going on in this picture.

5 Comments:

Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

Very romantic `ku :)

3:57 PM  
Blogger Mimey said...

I like how they're ignoring the camera in the picture, involved in their own world, much like the haiku suggests they cut off from public performance for a private moment. Cute.

2:37 AM  
Blogger Larry Kollar said...

It's great that they can share some time on the road like that, and the inspiration part is even better....

6:14 PM  
Blogger Jennifer S. said...

oooo I like it :)

9:45 PM  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

Very romantic and sweet.

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home