Monday, August 14, 2006


Inspire Me Thursday
Open Challenge
"Mixture of Past Ideas"


I was watching a marathon of Miami Ink last night and it inspired me to try out a tattoo drawing today. I've had a few ideas for tattooes of my own and in this week's challenge I decided I would see about putting them onto paper. Instead of drawing them out seperately I decided to put all my ideas into one drawing.

The butterfly...
"Butterflies are passive agressive and put their problems on the shelf. But they're so beautiful." - Ben Kweller

The anchor in heart...
"Anchors are aweigh my friends, we're blowin in the wind." - Bouncing Souls

The roses...
Beautiful flower with thorns that can make the skin bleed.

The turtle...
Was close with a pet turtle who was a stress reliever during my pop-pop's long dieing process and he went with my Nana on the same day as her death only weeks later.

The swirls...
My life the past couple years: crazy, twisted, dizzy.

I'm not saying that I am going to get this as a tattoo, but who knows maybe one day. Here is the original though. I wasn't sure which version to show so I'll just throw this one in since its got the real coloring and all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home