Sunday, November 05, 2006

This is about a 15 second technical pencil sketch of IF's theme of smoke. I'm surprised I never caught the addiction of cigarettes because my mother, father, and one of my brothers smoke. My closest friends know that I should have stopped drinking hours ago when they offer me a cigarette and I take it and smoke it with pride. The next day they ask me if I remember smoking a cigarette and I say "ew no way." I used to smoke other things a lot but thats calmed down a bit and now its just on occasion. The one and only reason that I wouldn't mind taking up smoking is that I love the socializing that goes on during smoke breaks. Its comforting to me. But, I don't ever see myself smoking so I'll just stick to second hand smoking. Great...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home