Monday, December 18, 2006

Sunday scribbling: Anticipation

Anticipation, the wait, the excitement, wonderment of the unknown. My future, what will it bring? Will it be graduation, a career, a change? A new home, financial security, less care for my next sip of alcohol? I anticipate everything that I'm unsure of and the feeling is exhilarating. Will I meet a man, make a family, keep my indivuality, grow into who I want to be? I don't know and I don't want to know. I am anticipating every thought, both sides, inside out, anticipation. Take my bunny and move to a new city, meet new people, come home for the holidays? I don't want to leave the family I have at school and I anticipate the sadness from knowing this is the last semester spending every second with them. I anticipate the time that we will try our hardest to push time back a little further every hour, but knowing that all the fun is making time speed up. I anticipate job interviews and starting at the bottom again and finding trendy work clothes. I anticipate working with clay in my spare time and starting a running program and bar hopping on busy streets. I anticipate all that is unknown about my future and my future is so unknown, I feel so much anticipation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home